Friday, June 15, 2007

Mandy Moore as a Role Model for Young Hollywood

Just saw this article on msn.com. The more movies I see Mandy Moore in, the more I like her style! I think this article does a pretty good job of summing up how she, unlike all of her young, female peers in Hollywood, has made a real success out of her transition from young pop singer to adult lead actress/singer-songwriter! My husband has even started to refer to her as the new Julia Roberts of Hollywood - but maybe he's just partial since we share the same first name!


But more seriously, if you want to watch a funny, entertaining movie, check out "American Dreamz" - a total spoof of American Idol, also starring Hugh Grant! She was also fabulous in "Because I Said So," starring opposite of Diane Keaton. Can't wait to see how her new movie, "License to Wed" fair this July!

2 comments:

Uncle KT said...

have you heard her new album? I was wondering if it was any good...she fired her old record label so that she could make music that "didn't suck"...so I was wondering how good it was...

MJ said...

It comes out tomorrow, and I'm planning on picking it up - mostly because she worked on some songs with The Weepies (an indie folk duo that I LOVE!)...