Sunday, November 23, 2008

I think I may have an obsession...


I just finished season 2 of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman this morning, and now all I want to do is watch season 3 - immediately. But, unfortunately I'm on a waitlist (yes, more than one person wants to watch Dr. Quinn!) at the library and I don't have a movie to send back in to Netflix yet so I can't get it that way...I did discover, however, that they recently released the complete series megaset! So now, for a meer $150 I can own all 6 seasons!! (Which is actually a pretty good deal, considering each season is $50-70 on its own!) Crap, I can't wait - I really want more Dr. Quinn!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... really, Dr. Quinn? I think my sister taped all of the episodes on VHS if you want to save yourself $150. But, I don't think the videos have the digitally remastered Sully on them.

Fixen Vixen said...

You are one strange bird lady. I love it!

MJ said...

Hey anonymous - who are you? If you actually know me, you need to leave your name or something! ;)

Ted said...

Sorry, that was me. Somehow I posted without identifying myself. Don't want to be that creepy internet stalker or anything.

MJ said...

:) Thanks Ted, I thought so!