Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wine

So today I've been thinking a lot about wine. Probably because we're about to enjoy a nice bottle of pinot grigio that I brought back from Napa last spring for the lab, but also because after that I'm off to Surdyk's to re-stock our wine for the house. (We're down to 2 bottles that we brought back from Napa, which we're saving for awhile yet, and 1 bottle of a MN zinfandel...)

Which brings me to some exciting news...Surdyk's is carrying wine from not just one, but TWO wineries that we visited while in Napa! They're now carrying two wines from Artesa, a chardonnay and a cabernet sauvignon, and one wine, a merlot, from Rutherford Hill. Unfortunately, we did not actually purchase any of these wines while in Napa, however I may pick up at least one of them tonight! Yeah!

No comments: