Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Holidazzle 2008

My parents came up to the cities for the Friday night after Thanksgiving and my dad suggested that we go to the Holidazzle parade. It was actually fairly nice out, so the parade was pleasant (compared to the frigid temperatures we experienced last year!). My parents, however, thought that this year's parade wasn't as good as the last one they had been to, which was right after the Holidazzle started. Evidently back then it was common to see TV and radio personalities walking in the parade, as opposed to the mass corporations that simply sponsor a float. Either way, it was fun!




2 comments:

David B. said...

Mandy states that I look weird in our picture. Just wanted to float that out there to see what the rest of you thought.

J-Funk said...

I shiver just remembering how cold it is during the Holidazzle parade.

I just spotted the Roy's Beef recipe you posted - I'm glad you like it! It's one of our favorites.

And I just realized that I may have gotten confused about your paper #1 and paper #2 references from a way earlier post - it's too confusing to explain how I got confused but let me just say that now I get that you were probably referencing them in logical order all along and I got mixed up but it's all clear now, thank goodness! Otherwise I don't know what I would do.