Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I (heart) Technology


This weekend the hubby and I went to Best Buy and picked up our first HDTV! It's a 32" Sharp and the perfect size for our little living room. We haven't gotten our HD hooked up yet (that's on tap for Thursday), but we're looking forward to watching sports in high def (not to mention pretty much everything else)!

Also - I just discovered that FX is providing full episodes of their shows online (which would have saved us some money had this occurred a couple of years ago when we got cable just to watch Rescue Me!). I have a feeling this may mean that the hubby and I will be re-watching this season's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episodes sometime soon! And best of all? With the new TV we can hook up my laptop to watch the online episodes without having to crowd around one small computer!

And, if that wasn't all...my soap, Guiding Light, is also online now! I may never have to actually watch TV (on schedule) again!

3 comments:

Redevetter said...

Awesome! R and I are waiting for one of our THREE TVs to break. Once one of them teased us by developing a green spot, but then it went away. We are thinking about taking the jackets off our wii remotes and not strapping them to our wrists, and seeing what happens.

MJ said...

Nice Redevetter. Good luck breaking one! :)

Laura said...

Yay for new TVs! Isn't it great to not be a slave to regularly scheduled programming...I love DVR!