Tuesday, May 12, 2009

6 days and counting...

Not sure what to do with myself this week - I feel like there is something more I could be doing to prepare for my defense, but I've already given it to the lab (since my boss will be out of town for the remainder of this week) and I'm planning on practicing twice more (once for my hubby and once for one of my soon-to-be bosses). Other than that, what more can I do? I ordered coffee from Starbucks for the defense this morning, I'm making monster cookies this weekend (the dough is all ready to go, it just has to be thawed), and I plan on picking up some more 'breakfast appropriate' goodies on my way in to the defense. So, here I am, just killing time (blogging) while I wait to get this show on the road!

4 comments:

Uncle KT said...

End of an era!

MJ said...

I know! Things are a-changin'! :)

MJ said...

Speaking of which, when it gets nice out (maybe not this week) - we need to organize a happy hour for the micro 5th years...

Uncle KT said...

Good point! I had forgotten about that idea. I hear from the weather people that it might be in the 80s next week...