Monday, June 01, 2009

Bah!

So I officially started my temporary post-doc with Pat today. I am currently trying not to cuss out my computer while I impatiently wait for some files to be converted to pdfs for an online manuscript submission. Bah! I obviously should have waited to submit the manuscript tomorrow during work so that I wasn't caught here later than I wanted to be. Oh well. At least it will leave things slightly more open tomorrow, which is good since it's the boss's 60th birthday and we will need to celebrate!

2 comments:

Uncle KT said...

So how long did it take when all was said and done...?

MJ said...

I think it took over an hour, maybe closer to two, but I can't even remember when I started the whole mess. And actually, it got sent back to us not once, but twice!, so it only officially went through as of this morning. Ridiculous.