Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My New Jeep!




Finally broke down and bought myself a new car after 9 years with my cavalier...9 long years of college and graduate school, so I figured since I was done it was time to reward myself! After test driving a few options, I quickly fell in love with the Jeep Compass - so David and I searched out a good deal and went to purchase it on Friday. I think we may have been our salesman's first sale - he looked like he was quite possibly younger than my brother Daniel (who is only 20...). All in all, after another quick test drive, they evaluated the cavalier as a trade-in, we negotiated financing terms, and signed a whole lot of papers to seal the deal. Then I got to drive around all weekend in my fancy new car! Plus, I picked up an auxiliary cord so that I can directly connect my ipod to my car radio - yeah!

5 comments:

Fixen Vixen said...

Sweet ride! Love the color. It's so you!

Angela said...

Congrats on the new ride, Mandy! I love the color choice.

Also, thanks for taking a peek at my blog as well. :)

Laura said...

I can attest that its just as pretty in person!!

Uncle KT said...

Looks like a fun car! Are you getting a shiny red car seat to match?

MJ said...

I haven't thought about the car seat, but maybe I'll go with something contrasting like cowhide to compliment (and reminisce of the cowhide seat covers I used to have on my old Jeep in high school...) :)