Monday, July 27, 2009

Registry Fun

David and I started baby registries at Target and Babies-R-Us this weekend. Since we had nothing better to do on a Friday night, we went from an early supper at Old Chicago to Target to check our their baby section. We ended up potentially finding a diaper changing table on clearance, too, so we picked it up and are anxiously awaiting our crib to come in so that we can compare the wood and styles. Saturday, we did the bigger registry task at Babies-R-Us - we were in there for 2.5 hours! It was more than a little daunting, but I think we figured out most of the things that we'd want and/or need. I'm sure there will be quite a bit of tweaking each of the registries as we go, but at least we started to figure out the big items like stroller, car seat, high chair, play yard, etc. I knew it was going to be a big task, but even I was exhausted after all of that "shopping!" Luckily, the hubby took me out for a fancy date at Pazzaluna afterward! It was the first time in MONTHS that I've had a full appetite for supper, so I thoroughly enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Redevetter said...

I found registering for my wedding fun. Registering for a baby is completly exhausting.