Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby blankets

Just realized that I should post the baby blankets that I made for Baby Uno - the nursery design is actually based on the colors found in this wonderful fabric I came across a couple of years ago (and promptly picked up and put away for future babies!). The bigger blanket is just tied with yarn and has a soft flannel backside and will be used to toss on the floor for play time.

The smaller blanket has a super soft yellow minky back, with ribbons for baby to play with, and a pacifier clip. This one is to take with us in the car, at the grocery store, etc.

I think they both turned out quite well! My mom is working on a quilt that incorporates this fabric, along with many other bright and coordinating fabrics, which will be used for the crib.

1 comment:

Redevetter said...

Super cute! It's all going to come together very nicely :)