Monday, August 24, 2009

Nursery Progress

David single-handedly painted the entire nursery yellow while I was on vacation last weekend (more on that to come!). So this weekend, we spent a good chunk of our time painting the vertical stripes on one wall. Friday we taped everything off, then we proceeded to put on 3-4 coats of color on Saturday and Sunday. Syd was really helpful - we had to keep shooing him away from all of the wet paint! I was actually surprised that he didn't have a bright blue stripe down his belly or nose by the end of the weekend.



Here's the final product (prior to cleanup, which happens tonight). We also replaced the ceiling light, the light switch, and all four electrical outlets yesterday - so the room will be looking much better for Baby Uno!

2 comments:

Fixen Vixen said...

It looks great! Good work Brosnahan! It looks like Sidney helped a lot.

Laura said...

So awesome!! I can't wait to see it in person!