Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So excited for the baby shower!

Our wonderful friends are hosting a big baby shower for us this Saturday and I cannot wait! They came up with Alice-themed invites that are super cute and they obliged my ridiculously long list of friends (and some family) to invite. Since the hubby and I don't go in for the whole girls-only shower thing (he was at all the wedding showers, too), this shower is co-ed. We're really looking forward to getting some great gifts for the baby, plus we can't wait to see everyone that's coming up for it! My cousins from Wisconsin are even coming over for it - and we get to take care of a wedding dress fitting for Missy in the morning beforehand. Plus, I have a feeling the shower will segue-way into evening festivities with whoever is available. Should be a great day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

It IS going to be a great day!! Yay!

M said...

Woohoo!!! Can't wait!!!