Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Holy crap.

I'm due in ONE MONTH! And my OB went into labor yesterday - her due date was only 2 weeks ahead of mine...the end is near! I'm overdue for a belly pic (pretty sure there will be a considerable difference, especially after all of the food I consumed over Thanksgiving...) and I need to take a photo of our rocker that we were able to pick up this weekend - the nursery is almost complete! We're still working on putting together some of the goodies from the baby shower, but most of the little stuff has found a home (even if it means it's sitting in a basket in our dining room for future use...).

4 comments:

Redevetter said...

I'm so excited, you guys are going to do great!

Uncle KT said...

Sounds like reality is really setting in. I'll bet you're really excited!

Uncle KT said...

I'll bet you already knew this but in case you didn't...Target has a $1.50 off coupon for huggies diapers. It sounded like a good deal...

MJ said...

Thanks KT! I have been collecting all of the diaper coupons I come across lately! :)