Monday, February 01, 2010

Family Weekend

It was a BUSY weekend! First, we had my parents and my grandma over to introduce Mia to her great-grandma Evie - I think they were pretty enthralled with one another! Grandma even got her to take her first full bottle!



After they left on Saturday afternoon, we had David's family in town for the remainder of the weekend. It was David's brother, Brian, and his wife Jen's first time meeting the baby - plus, she got to meet her cousins, Alex and Emory. The kids thought she was pretty cute and special - Alex held her a few times and they took turns brushing her hair.





"Uncool" David is pretty popular with the kids...



Grandma and Grandpa were excited to get to see her for the first time since she came home from the hospital!



Then, my cousin Niko stopped by for a quick visit on Sunday afternoon and brought all sorts of cute winter outfits for next year, plus an AMAZING red velvet cake for the adults!



All in all, it was a crazy weekend, but it was great getting to introduce our adorable little girl to more of her family! Now that we got everyone back out of our house, Amelia has gotten a bath, I'm catching up on laundry, and I'm hoping she crashes long enough for me to take a long, hot shower and an even longer nap!

1 comment:

Laura said...

She's getting so much bigger!