Saw this on Fox9 last week during their hot dish series, although I don't know that I'd actually call it that.
1) Drizzle some olive oil in a baking/casserole dish.
2) Dump a bag of fresh baby spinach in the dish (looks like a lot, but it will cook down).
3) In a bowl, mix 1 can of cooked wild rice (we used 1 bag of 90 sec. brown and wild rice mix), 1 packet of dry veggie soup mix, and 1 can of water chestnuts (drained and chopped). Put on top of spinach.
4) Place chicken breasts on top of rice mix (however many you want/can fit in your dish).
5) Top with a bit of olive oil on the chicken, sprinkle 1 red bell pepper (chopped) and some sliced almonds on top.
6) Bake at 400 for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Super quick, super easy, and super yummy. What more can you ask for?