Thursday, April 08, 2010

Check out this EP!


My little brother, Stephen, is a music producer here in the twin cities and recently started a new band, 9Tomorrows. They just released their 5 song EP, which you can download here. Other members of the band include Dave, the guy that owns and is the main producer at the music studio, Jai, another guy that works with the studio, and Dax, a friend of Stephen's from college. If you check out and/or download the EP, let me know what you think!

My little brother is the second one in the canoe (from the front), wearing some hill-billy vest (and other pictures evidence the fact that he's wearing cowboy boots!) I confirmed that they were not in fact his. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Redevetter said...

Is it wrong that after living out west that I kinda want a sassy pair of cowboy boots? Do you need to come out here and snap me back to my stylish senses? It's not like I want a super huge belt buckle which is also quite popular out here...

MJ said...

It's a little weird, I'm going to say. But maybe if they were a fun color, with a pair of jean...oh dear god! Stop it. No! Don't do it Sara! :)