Monday, May 03, 2010

Everybody loves Mia

We traveled "back home" to visit family and friends this weekend; the baby and I made it to my friend Stacy's baby shower, the hubby and I got to go out for supper at Tweeter's in Okoboji, IA (on our own!) for his birthday, we visited a Iowa winery that was located on a buffalo farm (and had some fantastic wines!!), and our little peanut turned 4 months old yesterday! It was a busy weekend, and she was crabby enough this morning to show that she didn't approve of all of the traveling! We didn't get the 4 month photo shoot taken care of last night, so I'll post more photos later, but here are a few from the big weekend.

Grandpa Leonard holding Amelia - she got to see both sets of grandparents, as well as the great grandparents!


The Mama-to-be, Stacy, holding Mia


The Mama-to-be's mother-in-law, Kim, put the baby to sleep


Cousin Emory was keeping Amelia entertained (not a good photo, but I had to sneak a quick one before Emmy realized that I was taking a picture!)

No comments: