Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's official. She has a tooth!

Mia has a bottom tooth breaking through her gum! I have been monitoring things quite closely the past couple of weeks because she's been increasingly fussy and hard to put down at night. Last night I noticed something was kind of sharp when I stuck my finger in there, and after a closer inspection, which involved constantly pushing her tongue out of the way, I saw the break in the gum line where her tooth will push through! I'll try to get a picture once something is more visible, but for now, here is a cell phone pic that is very indicative of her mood lately!

2 comments:

Redevetter said...

Yay for the tooth! Boo for the crabbiness that come with it.

MJ said...

At least she wasn't super crabby (she never really is - we're spoiled!), but I have to admit that it's nice to have something to blame the crabbiness on! :)