Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Did I mention that she likes Piglet?

So I found this fantastic bright red metal tub on clearance at Target for $5 the other day and I asked myself not "would I need a bright red metal tub?," but "how many bright red metal tubs do I need??" I bought only one, since I know it will be used someday when we start entertaining again, but in the meanwhile I thought it might be a good way to keep all of Mia's toys sequestered in the living room.

I popped Piglet in there and she found him peeking over the edge of the tub!


And then she proceeded to suck on his ear.


Unfortunately, she quickly decided that she wanted to know what else was in the big red metal tub and started grabbing at the edges...so we removed it before she ended up with the tub, and all of her toys, on top of her!

1 comment:

Redevetter said...

yep, it starts as a tub. Then you graduate to a full out toy box, then when that's full you start spreading bins and boxes all over the house!