Thursday, September 02, 2010

Kristin's Senior Photos

While in Anchorage, I took some senior pictures for my cousin, Kristin. She took us down under a bridge that runs over a river - a great spot for photos! I also got to play around with my new lens! By the end of the shoot, she was laying in the river (or the shallow pool of water along the river because I refused to let her go waist-deep into the river to take pictures!). Sorry for the picture overload, but I was really excited with how they turned out and wanted to share!









This was of her cracking up while trying to do "serious" poses.






5 comments:

Uncle KT said...

Those look great! I love the idea of taking pictures in the area with the graffiti. I'm sure she's really happy (or hasn't she seen them yet?).

MJ said...

She got to see them right away - and then promptly started editing them (making some sepia-toned, etc.) and uploaded them onto facebook. :)

Fixen Vixen said...

Wow! They look great! I need one of those lenses.

Jenni said...

Good job! What camera and lenses do you have?

MJ said...

I have the Canon Rebel XSi, probably about half of these phtoos were taken with the kit lens (18-55mm), but the other half were taken with my new canon 50mm f1.4 lens. I got the new lens on a recommendation from the photographer that took our family photos last spring - so far I'm really liking it!