Tuesday, January 18, 2011

9Tomorrows CD Release Party



My little brother's new band, 9Tomorrows, had their CD release party at the Loft at (above) Barfly in downtown Mpls Saturday night. After wavering back and forth on whether or not we should go (and attempting to find, finding, and then releasing a babysitter), the hubby told me to go on my own. He even called up Laura and Gabe last minute and asked them to give me a ride, so I wouldn't have to drive by myself! It was awesome to make it to the show, but I felt bad leaving him behind! The show itself was fantastic - Matt Dodge and the Lobsters, Maria Isa, and Parallax all played in addition to 9Tomorrows. Although I missed Parallax at the end of the show, the rest of the bands/performers were awesome! I'm looking forward to finding a babysitter for the end of January, so that both the hubby and I can catch a full 9Tomorrows show at Bayside!

If you're interested, check out their website (designed by Gabe!) to see upcoming shows, listen to their music, or even purchase the new album!

Sorry to Stephen's friend, AnnMarie, from whom I stole the photo from the actual show - I didn't take my camera along!

No comments: