Wednesday, September 07, 2011

We won!


Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Cookies challenge, via Twitter, that is! I submitted this photo of Mia eating Sweet Martha's cookies at the MN State Fair. The only requirement was to incorporate Sweet Martha's cookies, and coincidentally, I had already tweeted this particular photo the day before. All I needed to do was re-tweet the photo with the particulars (@andrewzimmern and @sweetmarthas, along with #bizarrecookies) and I was golden! Okay, really Mia was golden because who could take a look at her sweet, chocolate covered face, and NOT award us the prize? Here are the rest of the winners - I think we were in pretty good, creative company!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

How could a face like that NOT win!!

J-Funk said...

OMG!!! That is SO EXCITING!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and to the beautiful subject.

Laura said...

Yay!! I voted for you! What did you win?