Thursday, October 27, 2011

This. I love.



Don't you just love it when you find music that speaks to your soul?  I happened across the Daniel Martin Moore CD "In the Cool of the Day" after hearing a couple of his songs on various TV shows recently (I think possibly both were on Parenthood, for those of you interested, which I promptly grabbed David's phone from him and shazam'ed!), so I decided to download the whole CD and give it a whirl.  LOVE it.  It's perfect for some peace and quiet time (which is in short supply in our household these days), and possibly some baking as we stay indoors and start to prepare for the cold to officially set in.  I can't get enough of it, so I thought I'd share.  Is there a CD (or a song) that you can't get enough of these days?  If so, please share!

No comments: