Friday, December 09, 2011

Mickey Mouse Birthday Invites!


Let the fun begin - we're planning another birthday party over here in Minneapoland!  Miss Mia will be 2 years old on January 2nd!  Since she's crazy about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, we're doing a Mickey and Minnie-themed party.  And since I love Pinterest, I started looking for party ideas on there awhile ago - check out my Mickey Mouse Birthday Party board if you are interested in what I found. While on there, I happened across a great idea for invites, which I could either buy on Etsy from here or I could make them myself (her's are a bit cuter, and reasonably priced if you're looking for a quick invite!).  Being slightly insane, I decided to make them myself.  Last night.  I cut out over 100 little circles and ovals!  They are cute, though, don't you think?  The white part with the info pulls out of the pants pocket.  Now it's on to designing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake...

4 comments:

Laura said...

So fun! I can help you make those mickey mouse oreos if you want, they look so good!!

Redevetter said...

Yay! So cute, and I'm excited we can come (I'm assuming we're invited), I was afraid it was going to be the next weekend when we will be celebrating my nieces birthday! Let me know if you need help with the cake...or need the website/recipe for marshmallow fondant :)

Mandy said...

Yes to all of those things!! :) Maybe I'll have to have a cake (and oreo) decorating and assembling party the day before...with cocktails of course, as it's New Year's Eve! ;)

hnjn018 said...

Would you make me some of these and ship? Will pay you. Email me @ heathernicole14@hotmail.com