Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Remodeling Weekend

Not too many "after" pics at this point, but I thought I'd share some of the in-progress photos from last weekend.  Stay tuned for "after" photos - I may wait until after the granite is installed (hopefully this weekend!) before I officially do any. There has been a lot of chaos around here, so I have only put away a few of my kitchen items and we still have some odds and ends to finish up that we didn't quite get to over the weekend. All in all, it was a fantastic weekend and we would not have the start of a fantastic new kitchen without the help of our kick-butt families!
 
 There was lots of play-dough time in order to keep Miss Mia occupied and out of the way!





 What?  I'm just building stuff.


1 comment:

Laura said...

So excited to see it when its done!!