I finally got around to making new covers for the two big pillows on our living room couch. The old pillow covers matched the green paint, so when we repainted the room tan, they no longer matched. I had been debating about what to do with them (I really liked the pillows themselves), and originally was going to do some hand embroidery on felt but never got around to it. This past weekend, as David was on shift and Mia and I were watching the Vikings game, I decided to use an old coffee bean bag (which I've had stashed since college) and some of the felt I had originally purchased to make covers. I think they turned out pretty well. I had stitched everything, so they're not exactly perfect, but I love them anyways!